Never have Vietnamese coffee on a Friday afternoon. You’ll be up till 7 am the next day contemplating all your life’s decisions and wondering why you’re so screwed up.
What I learned tonight:
1) You can’t control any situation. Who likes you, when they like you, how much they like you. Stop trying. Let it go.
2) You have every right to be selfish after giving to others all these years. Just know this might cause you to lose a lot of friends.
3) Not everyone’s going to like you but that’s okay. You’ll survive.
4) Take it one day at a time
5) The cost of marching to the beat of your own drum is being a lone soldier. Accept yourself.
6) Put yourself first. Always do everything for you and no one else because otherwise you are setting yourself up for dissapointment.