I’ve been meaning to post this for a while. I like to do my research & schedule trips very accurately. It’s my OCD. Here is an easily achievable itinerary to enjoy the best of the best in Los Angeles/Hollywood.
Tuesday December 18th (LA)
3 pm-5pm:Check in at the hip Standard Hotel/Dinner
- Check in time:3 pm
- Check out time: 12 pm
- Phone 213-892-8080
- Address 550 South Flower Street, LA CA 90071
11-12 Enjoy rooftop pool/bar upstairs
Wednesday December 19th (LA)
11 am-3 pm trapeze
3:30pm-4:30pmWhimsical Alley Shop (Harry Potter Store!)
- 5464 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Monday – Friday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
6-8: Staple Center
- 800 W Olympic Blvd # 343 Los Angeles, CA 90015
- (213) 742-7326
6pm-10 pm Griffith Observatory
- 2800 E. Observatory Rd. Los Angeles, 90027
- 1 (213) 473-0800
- Hours of Operation
- Wed-Fri 12 pm – 10 pm Sat-Sun 10 am – 10 pm
- Park at Los Feliz and hike up mountain
MIDNIGHT-MY 22′nd BIRTHDAY!!!
Thursday December 20th(Hollywood)
|11 am-2 pm Hollywood Sign Canyon Lake Drive
“The exact street address of the location is 3000 Canyon Lake Drive, Hollywood.
4 pm-8pm –Grauman’s Chinese Theatre/Walk Of Fame
- 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
- Hollywood, CA
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre is at the northeast corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Orange Drive. From US 101, take the Highland Avenue exit and go south. The Hollywood and Highland parking lot is most convenient. The entrance is on the right about half a mile down the hill.
Friday December 21’st(West Hollywood/Beverly Hills)
1 pm-5 pm Beverly Hills-Rodeo Drive
11 pm-2 am Blvd 3
Saturday December 22nd(Huntington/LA)
9 AM-11 AM Surf Lesson-Huntington Beach
1 pm-5 pm-The European Corridor
- Location: Pico Boulevard between Main and Santee Streets
- The Story: This is Rodeo Drive with the prices slashed.
Sunday December 23rd
Monday December 24th
Flight leaves at 6:45 AM return at 5 PM